|Salary Range:||Base plus commission|
|Benefits:||Paid Vacation/Sick Leave, 401k, Group Health Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Year-Round - Full Time|
|Store:||Taylor Imprinted Sportswear|
Taylor Imprinted Sportswear has an opportunity for a qualified sales person to service new and existing accounts. This position involves developing accounts with clients for apparel and promotional products.
Hours are flexible and tailored to candidate's appointment schedule. This position may require meeting with clients at a variety of times or locations. The representative will be required to submit a weekly report of sales calls, contacts made and subsequent results to the sales manager. Accurate accounting of hours worked per week will be required.
A successful candidate should possess the following skill set:
1. Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
2. An ability to formulate a plan of action to develop and maintain a client database.
3. Creativity in formulating a targeted response to a client\'s needs, including product mix, graphics, budget considerations and time schedule.
4. An ability to make regular contact with the sales manager to evaluate their progress and review customer service needs and support.
5. Customer oriented problem solving.
6. Prospecting through social media and personal contacts and referrals.
7. An interest in fashion trends/design in the collegiate market with an ability to communicate that information to design staff at corporate headquarters. This input will be used to formulate design motifs for a variety of licensed collegiate products with a concentration on wearables.
8. Ability to close a sale.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|