Leasing Associate (part time)
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Ethos is the newest Apartment community to open in Bloomington. We have immediate openings for part time team members to work at our downtown Leasing Office to market and lease up Ethos for move-in August 2018.
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship
- Greet everyone who walks through the door; residents, prospects, guests, etc.
- Complete a guest card on every prospective resident (phone, email, tour).
- Assist prospective residents with completion of online application
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours following the guidelines outlined
- Lease apartments and sell the products and services of the property to prospects
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition
- Assist with market surveys as needed
- Campus and community outreach daily
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Follow up with prospects and applicants daily.
- Assist with planning and hosting of resident events
- Audit all lease and renewal
- Assist residents with the move-in and move-out process
- Assist in the performance of turn process
- Enter service requests for residents.
- Assist prospects and residents with any issues they may have.
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas, grounds, amenities and model
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed
Candidates will have excellent customer service skills, be outgoing and be able to relate to students.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Ability to read and write English fluently
Ability to perform basic to intermediate math
Computer literacy required
If you drive a personal vehicle on the property you must have a valid drivers license and vehicle insurance.